Succulent paneer cubes nicely cooked in a delicious white gravy, the Zafrani Paneer is a recipe that you must try. It is a great alternative to your regular paneer gravy.
- Paneer 250gm
- Onion 500 gm, slice it
- Ginger garlic paste 2 teaspoons
- 3-4 green chilli
- Curd 1 cup
- Milk 2 cup
- Dry fruits
- Kaju 10 gm
- Posta dana 5 gm
- Chirongi 5 gm
- Walnut giri 5 gm
- Saffron 1 gm
- Black pepper
- While pepper
- Kasturi methi
- Garam masala
- Fry Paneer cubes till its crisp and brown.
- Heat the pan put the onion ginger garlic paste.
- Take all the dry fruits, roast them and grind it to a paste.
- Check the onion gonger garlic paste, if it has been cooked properly and brown in colour.
- Add curd mix it well
- Add salt and white pepper as per taste.
- Add fried paneer
- Add some milk and mix it well
- The gravy will get thickened
- Add saffron mixed in little bit of milk
- Add the Kasturi methi and green chilli
- Add fresh corriander leaves and some dry fruits.
Your Zafrani Paneer is ready to serve