What do you get when you combine elements from two different cuisines?A delicious amalgamation of flavors! This Valentine’s week we bring you exactly that! The #PastaCake is a unique take away from the regular recipes.
Do try this dish and let us know what you think.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe for some amazingly delicious content.
*Black Pepper Powder
*Milk ½ cup
1. In a pan add some canola oil and roast all 3 dry fruits.
2. To this add bell peppers, carrots, and mushrooms.
3. Add some butter and blanched palak.
4. Add ½ teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon oregano and ½ teaspoon black pepper
5. Add cheddar cheese and cook. Once cooked keep aside.
6. In a separate pan add some canola oil and roast some chopped garlic
7. To this add ½ spoon maida and sooji to make the white sauce.
8. Add to this beetroot puree and some milk.
9. Add some salt, black pepper, and cheese. Keep aside
10. Now in another pan add some canola oil and once the oil heats up add tomato puree. Once the puree cooks then add the boiled pasta to this puree and cook
11. In a cake mold grease the pan and add a layer of pasta, then add a layer of the mixed veggies and nuts, then add another layer of pasta.
12. Bake this for 10-15 min at 180 degree Celsius
13. Once cooled de-mold and decorate with cherry and olives.
Your pasta cake is ready