A delicious dessert known as the #Custard, we quite often make it at home as a sweet ending to our meals.
This time make sure it’s a little extra special for your loved ones.
Custard powder – 3 tbsp Vanilla flavor
Milk – 2 cups
Sugar – 5 tbsp
Mixed Fruits – 1/2 cup
Strawberry ( cut in the shape of hearts ) for decoration
1. Take 1/4 cup milk in a bowl separately and keep aside.
2. Heat the remaining milk in a sauce pan. When it begins to boil, add sugar and stir well and let it cook over medium flame.
3. To the 1/4 cup milk bowl, add custard powder and mix well till there are no lumps.
4. Add this paste to the boiling milk and stir well to mix. Keep cooking over flame as the custard thickens.
5. Take care not to let the bottom burn and keep stirring continuously for 3-4 mins.
6. Remove from stove and let the custard become warm.
7. Transfer to a serving bowl and cling wrap the bowl to prevent a skin from forming on top and refrigerate till use.
8. Refrigerate both for at least an hour.
9. In individual serving bowls, place small scoops of chilled fruits till it is half full.
10. Pour the custard all over the fruits till the bowl is almost full and let it settle.
11. Serve with some chilled strawberry hearts sprinkled and a cherry on top.