the #MasalaPapad.Made using the healthy Nourish papad and then topped with some macaroni, onions and chutney. Shared to us by Bhukkad Chef Teena Ahuja, it’s a delicious crave buster and a must try.
• 1 finely chopped onion
• 1 finely chopped tomato
• ½ chopped cucumber
• 1 boiled and finely chopped potato
• ½ cup boiled macroni
• Salt- as per taste
• Chat masala-1 teaspoon
• Aloo bhujia or namkeen -1 teaspoon
• Green chutney -1 tablespoon
• Tomato sauce-1 table spoon
• Coriander leaves for garnishing
• Sunflower oil for frying
• 2 papads
1. First fry the papad in some sunflower oil and then place the papad in a plate.
2. Next, add chopped onions, potatos, tomatos, cucumber and one of the above the papad
3. Take some boiled macroni and mix some tomato and pizza and pasta sauce in it.
4. Now put it on the fried papad and sprinkle some salt and chaat masala as required
5. You can also garnish this with some aloo bhujia, green chutney and tomato sauce.
Pro Tip: Take out the papad on a tissue to drain the excess oil.