How to make the best ravioli in the world? Stuff it with chocolate. This Stuffed Ravioli with Choco Nuts makes for a decadent and fun snack that’s sure to impress.
- Choco sponge 1 cup crumbled
- Choco chip 2 tablespoon
- Chocolate Sauce
- Maida cups
- Refined oil
- 9 to 10 black peppers
- Cinnamon powder
- Icing sugar
- Take Maida in a bowl. Add black pepper, ghee and sufficient water and knead into medium soft dough. Cover with cloth and rest 10 minutes.
- Now in bowl add in the crumbled sponge cake, chocolate chips, and nuts and mix well.
- Now make small balls roll it in large puri and cut in ravioli shape. Take one and place the stuffing in the center and covered with other puri. Similarly make the rest.
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry the ravioli crisp and golden brown.
- Remove it on an absorbent paper. Mix the cinnamon powder and icing sugar.
- Dust the Ravioli with the cinnamon powder and icing sugar.
- Place it in a serving plate.
- Drizzle Ravioli with some chocolate sauce and serve hot.