Have you heard of the #StarBread recipe? No! Then this #FitBhukkad recipe shared by #Bhukkad #Chef Neha Mishra is definitely worth trying. A pull apart bread recipe stuffed with some healthy and protein rich unpolished Chana dal. It’s a must have.
To make this delight, you’ll need:
1. Maida 1 cup
2. 1/3 cup multigrain atta
3. Sooji 2 tablespoon
4. Milk powder 1 tablespoon
5. Ajwain 1 teaspoon
6. 1 cup water
7. Yeast 1 teaspoon activated in 1 cup water
8. Desi Chana 1 cup (soaked overnight and boiled)
9. Turmeric powder
10. Chili powder
12. Onion and tomatoes 1 each chopped
13. Ginger garlic pasta spoonful
1. In a bowl mix maida and multigrain atta.
2. Next add the sooji, milk powder and activated yeast and let it rest for 15 minutes.
3. In a pan take some oil.
4. Next add some zeera and ginger garlic paste.
5. Once it splutters add some chopped onion and sauté. Next add chopped tomato, garam masala, turmeric powder, salt, and chili powder. Mix well
6. Now add some besan to this mix.
7. Add the boiled chana to this masala along with some water. Top it off with some garam masala and slowly mash the chana mix.
8. Now take the dough and make a flat chappati out of it. Layer the chapati with the masala.
9. The trick here is to place a small bowl in the center and then spread the masala.
10. Next add some crushed Nourish Masala Papad. Now remove the bowl.
11. Add some mixed pickle to add to the flavor.
12. Cover this chapati with another chappati and make cuts.
13. Now slowly twist two adjoining cuts of the chapati and make a braid.
14. Now take this star twister stuffed dough and bake 180 degree for 7 minutes approximately.
Take out and serve hot.