We all know what Bati is! But have you tried Bati stuffed with cheese and spinach? Thanks to Bhukkad Chef Seema Singh make this delicious Bihari delight in no time.
1. Wheat Flour (500 GM)
2. Ghee (250gm)
3. Salt ( as per taste)
4. Baking soda (1/2 TSP)
5. Baking powder (1/2 TSP)
6. Turmeric powder – 1/2 TSP
1. Spinach (washed & boiled) – 2 cup
2. Paneer – 1cup
3. Cheese- 1 cup
4. Garlic ( chopped) – 1tsp
5. Chilli flakes – 1/2 TSP
6. Mixed herbs – 1 TSP
7. Black paper powder – 1/2 TSP
8. Salt- as per taste
9. Chopped Ginger & green chilli- 1/2 tsp
1. Chopped Garlic ( 5 TSP)
2. Dry red chilli – 100 GM
3. Lemon juice – 1 TSP
4. Salt ( as per taste)
5. Fine mustard ( 1tsp)
6. Hing powder (1pinch)
1.Take wheat flour in a bowl. Add Ghee (5 TSP), haldi ,Salt, Baking soda, Baking powder 1/2 tsp and mix well. Add sufficient amount of water Nd knead it into medium soft dough.
Cover it with cloth and rest 20 minutes.
2. To start a filling take a bowl and add boiled mashed spinach, Paneer, Cheese, Chopped Garlic, Ginger Nd Green chilli. Add 1/2 spoon chilli flakes, mixed herbs, Salt ( as per taste) and combine all well.
3. Bati making:
Take a dough Nd roll it in round shape & place the stuffing in the center and covered properly.
Similarly make the rest.
4. Pre heat Bati oven.
and put all baties in Oven in medium flame.
Bati will be prepare in 10-15 minutes.
1. Take 1 tsp oil in Pan and fry dry chilli for 40 sec.
2: Let it cool and grind it with garlic. Add salt and 1 tsp lemon juice.
Take a pan and fry it with fine mustard.