Made from rough and coarsely ground whole wheat, Nourish Sooji Uttapam is a heathy alternative to most processed grains or maida breads for breakfast. Sooji or rava can also help aid weight loss.
Sooji 1.5 cup, Curd 2 cup, Pinch of salt, Refined oil, Chopped green chilies, Chopped tomatoes, Chopped onions, Chopped carrots, Chopped French beans.
- In a bowl, take sooji. To this add some curd and mix.
- Set this mix aside for 10 minutes.
- In a pan, brush some oil. Next add some batter to the center and then spread to form a semi thick circle.
- Add chopped onions,toamtoes, carrots, French beans,green chillis.
- Flip the uttapam and press gently. Cook a bit.
Your sooji uttapam is ready