Now who doesn’t love a nicely stuffed Frankie. Some delicious and healthy veggies sautéd in some delicious spices and then mixed with some mayonnaise. A mouth watering recipe that you can enjoy at any time.
Ingredients for dow
- 1/2 kg maida
- 100gram suji
- 100 gram besan
- refined oil
- 250gram panner
- grated vegetables cabbage
- carrot and onion
- Crushed dry fruits almonds cashew pista
- In a bowl, mix atta and add salt. Add ajvain and a table spoon of ghee
- Mix this and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Make small chapatti out of this dough and then put a layer of ghee. Stuff the veggies along with the mayo. And then top it with a top layer.
- Fry it on a tava and then enjoy.