We all have heard of shahi paneer, shahi kofta, shahi gobi aloo. But have you heard of #ShahiDryFruit?
A unique and nutritious recipe made with just roasted dry fruits, phool makhana and some nicely cooked onion and tomato paste. A great accompaniment to some Laccha Parantha, do try this recipe.
You’ll need :
- 2 Onion
- 2 Tomato
- 6-7 pods Garlic
- 1 or 2 Green Chilli
- 5-6 Cashew
- 12-15 Almonds
- 10-12 Raisins
- 25 grams Makhana
- 2 table spoon Malai
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 spoon Turmeric
- 1/2 spoon Red chilli powder
- 1/2 spoon Dried pudina leaves
- 1 spoon Kitchen King masala
- 2 tablespoon Desi Ghee
- Mix all the dry fruits in a bowl and add a little water and some salt to make it soft.
- Take some wheat and then add some ghee
- Make mixx every thing.
- In a pan heat some ghee/oil, add chopped onions and tomatoes.
- Make it slightly golden brown.
- Then make a paste of the same.
- Cook the paste in some oil, and then add phool makhana
- Add a pinch of sugar and then some cream.
- Cook this for some time
- Your dish is ready
Enjoy with some laccha parantha