One of the easiest recipes to make, the #RedChilliPasta is a classic desi version of the popular Italian cuisine. Learn how make this quick recipe that you can enjoy anytime.
1. 2-3 teaspoon of garlic paste
2. 2 bowls of boiled pasta
3. 1 onion finely chopped
4. 1 teaspoon red chilli sauce
5. 1 pouch pasta masala
6. Salt to taste
7. 1-2 tablespoon vegetable oil
8. 1 teaspoon ginger paste
9. 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
10. Tomato pureed
1. In a pan add some cooking oil
2. Add some finely chopped onion to this and cook
3. Once the onion starts changing color add the puree
4. Then add red chilli sauce, pasta masala and ginger garlic paste
5. Let this cook well.
6. To this add the boiled pasta and mix well.
7. Add some salt to taste.
8. Cook well. Enjoy hot.