A traditional Punjabi delicacy made with wheat flour, ghee, and loaded with dry fruits, the #PunjabiPinni is health in a #laddoo. This #recipe is quite popular during festivals or occasions, but can be enjoyed as a snack or a simple dessert post meals.
Punjabi Pinni Recipe
- Powdered sugar
- Take a wok and add flour in it. Roast it for 5 mins and then add ghee
- Once slightly roasted, let it cool.
- In the pan add some ghee and roast your dry fruits.
- Once cooled add powdered sugar and roasted dry fruits to the flour mixture.
- Mix and shape it in by gently pressing to laddoo form.
Enjoy this delicacy that can be store up to a month in an air tight tub