URAD SABUT DAL
Rs.123 – Rs.240
- Unpolished – No polish means being closest to real natural dal without being subjected to undesired polishing process and chemical adulterants into your diet. Unpolished dal takes lesser time to cook as compared to polished dal retaining its original nutritive content and natural taste.
- Filled with Goodness of Minerals- Urad dal contains important minerals such as magnesium, iron, potassium, phosphorus and calcium, which play an important role in improving your bone mineral density and maintaining good bone health.
- Rich in Natural Vitamins – Urad dal contains the high number of vitamins and minerals, which help in boosting your metabolism. A paste of urad dal can be applied topically to your aching joints and muscles for relief from pain and inflammation.
- Packed with Iron – Urad dal is high in iron content, which helps increase the overall energy levels in your body and keeps you active.
- Hygienically Packed – Being both convenient and user-friendly, the zip lock packaging features high-barrier laminates to deliver optimal protection to the packed products and allows freshness and shelf life to last longer.
Black gram or vigna mungo beans are small, black, dry beans. The beans, popularly known as urad, are the fruit pods of a plant originally from India.