High-quality whole wheat flour called Sharbati Atta is renowned for its savoury flavour and exceptional nutritional value. It is a popular variety of atta in India and one of the Nourish brand’s best-selling goods.
Sharbati Atta’s unique flavour and texture sets it different from other varieties of atta. It is prepared with the highest-grade wheat grains that have been meticulously obtained from Madhya Pradesh’s fertile regions. Then, the wheat is processed using cutting-edge methods to maintain the bran, germ, and endosperm and offer the most nutritious value. It may be used to produce a range of delectable foods, including chapatis, parathas, and more, and is a healthy and beneficial substitute for refined flour.
- Soft, fluffy & delicious roti
- Premium quality grains
- Rich in folic acid
Nutritional Value per 100 gm
Calories – 366.40 kcal
Total Fat – 1.60 g
Cholesterol – 0 mg
Total Carbohydrate – 77.70 g
Dietary Fibres – 11.40 g
Sugar – 6.30 g
Protein – 10.30 g
- You must store it in an airtight container.
- If you use it occasionally, then store it in a fridge or a freezer.
- Keep it away from moisture to avoid spoilage.
- You can use Nourish Sharbati Atta to make any kind of flour-based recipe.
- This Atta will enhance your meal by adding a different flavour and extra nutrition in it.