The Nourish Basmati Rice Royal variant has an enticing aroma and great flavour. The Royal variant has longer grains than the Classic and Platinum variants, making it ideal for biryanis and other rice-based dishes. It is loaded with vital nutrients like fibre, magnesium, potassium, copper, folate, iron, etc., which makes it the best rice to include in your diet.
- Goodness in every grain
- High in essential amino acids
- Low arsenic levels
- It helps maintain heart health
- Rich in dietary fibres
- High levels of Magnesium and Potassium
Nutritional Value per 100 g
Energy – 358 Kcal
Protein – 8.2 g
Carbohydrates – 80.4 g
Fat – 0.4 g
Cholesterol – 0 g
Dietary Fibre – 1.5 g
Iron – 0.3 mg
Sodium – 1.8 mg
Magnesium – 24.3 mg
Phosphorus – 143.0 mg
Potassium – 84.2 mg
- Once you open the pack, you must store them in an airtight container in a cool and dry place.
- You can store cooked rice in the refrigerator for three to five days or frozen for six months.
Regardless of your preferred cooking method, the ideal liquid-to-rice proportion remains the same, i.e. 2 to 1. So, you must add two parts water to 1 part of rice to get the fluffy texture and best flavour. However, this ratio may slightly differ depending on the type of rice.
- Measure the water-to-rice ratio and use appropriate cookware.
- If you want your rice grains to spread nicely and separately, then you can saute them in a little oil before adding liquid.
- Add water and cover the pan to keep the steam from escaping.
- Keep checking after intervals.
- Your rice will be ready once the liquid dries up completely.