REFINED SOYABEAN OIL
Rs.36 – Rs.750
- Good for Indian Cooking: Refined oils are good for cooking as they are free from odour and flavour, this makes it good for cooking dishes which don’t require a prominent smell of oil. Because of its high smoke point, it’s perfect for cooking, baking, frying, and dressing various Indian dishes.
- Nourish Refined Soyabean contains Vitamin A and Vitamin D2. These vitamins are good for healthy skin, bones, vision and other tissues in the body. This product also contains MUFA and PUFA which are known as the “healthy fats” for the body. These fats prevent clogged arteries that block the flow of blood to the heart and brain.
- Cholesterol Free: This product contains 0mg of cholesterol. It also does not contain any saturated fats. Low cholesterol helps in reducing the risks of heart diseases such as strokes and heart attacks for both older and younger people. Enjoy flavourful meals without harmful impacts on your health.
- This oil contains no preservatives & artificial colours. It is manufactured without any use of chemicals. Nourish Refined Soyabean Oil is made by using the finest soyabean seeds.
- May Improves Vision: Soybean oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, which helps protect the cell membranes, including the very delicate and dangerous areas of the eyes and skin, both of which are common entrance points for harmful bacteria and other foreign objects.
Nourish Refined Soyabean Oil is made in such a way that the essential oils from the soyabean seeds are preserved in the final product, ensuring a first-grade quality. Soybean oil is a commercial cooking oil used in a large number of Indian food items and ultra-processed food products. Soyabean oil is a vegetable oil extracted from the seeds of soyabean. It is one of the most widely consumed vegetable oils in India. It has a high content of “healthy fats” and an optimal ratio of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids which help in fighting a lot of cardiovascular diseases and boosts the immune system.
1L, 200ml, 2L, 500ml, 5L