Nourish Basmati Rice Platinum has a distinctive flavour and aroma because it is aged for a longer time. The Platinum variety has somewhat longer grains than the Classic variety and a nuttier flavour. It is ideal for special dishes like Biryani, Rajma Chawal, Chhole Chawal, Rice bowls and occasions where you want to impress your guests with the quality of the rice.
- Goodness in every grain
- High in essential amino acids
- Low arsenic levels
- It helps maintain heart health
Nutritional Value per 100 g
Energy – 358 Kcal
Protein – 8.2 g
Carbohydrates – 80.55 g
Fat – 0.4 g
Cholesterol – 0 g
Dietary Fibre – 1.2 g
Iron – 0.2 mg
Sodium – 0.32 mg
Magnesium – 17.18 mg
Phosphorus – 103.2 mg
Potassium – 66.86 mg
- Once you open the pack, you must store them in a cool and dry place in an airtight container.
- You can store cooked rice in the refrigerator for three to five days or frozen for six months.
Regardless of your preferred cooking method, the ideal liquid-to-rice proportion remains the same, i.e. 2 to 1. So, you must add two parts water to 1 part of rice to get the fluffy texture and best flavour. However, this ratio may slightly differ depending on the type of rice.
- Measure the water-to-rice ratio and use appropriate cookware.
- If you want your rice grains to spread nicely and separately, then you can saute them in a little oil before adding liquid.
- Add water and cover the pan to keep the steam from escaping.
- Keep checking after intervals.
- Your rice will be ready once the liquid dries up completely.