Poha is undoubtedly the best breakfast option you can ever find. It is cooked in different styles throughout India. In terms of nutrition, Nourish Poha is gluten-free and has antioxidants, vitamins, and carbohydrates. If you are on a weight-loss routine and want quick-to-make breakfast options, then you can buy Nourish Poha, as it will ease your digestion and maintain your blood sugar levels. Moreover, it is also a great probiotic that helps you retain the microbial flora and improve your gut health.
- An Iron packed, wholesome meal
- Rich in fibre
- Good source of antioxidants
- Good for weight management
Nutritional value per 100 gm
Energy – 365.62 kcal
Carbohydrates – 78.01 g
Total fat – 0.86 g
Sugar – 0.0 g
Protein – 9.21 g
Calcium – 15.30 mg
Sodium – 4.78 mg
Iron – 4.39 mg
- You can store dry Nourish Poha in an airtight container in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from moisture and direct sunlight.
- It has a shelf life of about three to four months.
- It can be used to make a popular savoury Indian breakfast by the same name, using onions, peanuts, turmeric, and coriander.
- It can also be used to make various foods like pickles, halwa, Pongal, idli, cutlet, samosa, upma, vada, dosa, and salads.