Herbs are commonly used in Indian kitchens to add distinct flavours and goodness in dishes. Fenugreek seeds or Methi Dana are a commonly used herb for their bitter-sweet taste and high levels of dietary fibre. You can use Nourish Methi Dana in your dishes or home remedies for digestive issues and skin troubles. These seeds are rich in significant nutrients like potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, iron, manganese, vitamins A, B6 and C.
- Rich in calcium
- Rich in Vitamin A, B6 and C
- Rich in Micronutrients
- Anti-bacterial properties
Nutritional value per 100 gm
Energy – 378.39 kcal
Protein – 27.20 g
Carbohydrates – 55.18 g
Fat – 5.43 g
- Keep in a cool and dry place
- Keep it away from direct sunlight
- Store it in an airtight container to retain fragrance
- It is a common ingredient in pickles
- You can make various curries and vegetable combos using Nourish Methi Dana.