Nourish Unpolished Malka Sabut dal is a great pulse that helps in lowering bad cholesterol and blood pressure levels. It is also rich in dietary fibres, proteins and other essential nutrients.
Many people believe that this dal is the tastiest among all the dals because of its unique sweetness. However, its low score in glycemic index helps in improving digestion and slows down raises in blood sugar levels. We all know how beneficial homemade skin care remedies can be for our skin. Nourish Unpolished Malka sabut dal can also be a great ingredient for your homemade skincare routines.
- Rich in vitamins
- Manages diabetes
- Improves digestion
- Good for eyes
Nutritional Value Per 100 g
- Calories: 350 kcal
- Total Fat: 0.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 3.5 mg
- Potassium: 399.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 61.1 g
- Dietary Fibre: 16.1 g
- Protein: 24.8 g
- Iron: 6.7 mg
- Calcium: 94.6 mg
- Magnesium: 117.4 mg
- Phosphorus: 284.2 mg
- Copper: 0.9 mg
- Transfer the uncooked lentils to an airtight container and store them in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Make sure to use the lentils within a year of purchase to ensure their freshness and nutritional value.
- Cooked lentils can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days in an airtight container or freezer for up to 3 months.
- Cool the lentils completely before storing them in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Rinse the lentils under running water to remove any dirt or debris.
- Soak the lentils in water for at least 2-3 hours, or overnight, to help them cook faster and more evenly.
- Drain the soaked lentils and rinse them again.
- Add the lentils to a pot of boiling water and cook for 20-30 minutes, or until they are tender but still hold their shape.
- Use the cooked lentils in your favourite recipes, such as soups, stews, salads, or as a side dish with rice or bread.