Nourish Unpolished Lobia is a great superfood, a fantastic source of essential nutrients like iron, zinc, folate, protein, and dietary fibres. These low-calorie beans are also loaded with antioxidants like lutein, kaempferol, quercetin etc which can help in keeping your heart healthy.
Many vegetarians prefer putting beans like Nourish Unpolished Lobia into their salads, snacks, curries and other meals for protein. Its richness in dietary fibres helps in removing toxins, cellulite and accumulated fat.
- Helps remove free radicals
- Manages your diabetes
- Keeps cholesterol levels in check
- Good for skin health
Nutritional Value Per 100 g
- Calories: 346 kcal
- Total Fat: 1.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 1.1 mg
- Potassium: 488.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 60.0 g
- Dietary Fibre: 18.1 g
- Protein: 24.1 g
- Iron: 6.2 mg
- Calcium: 99.4 mg
- Magnesium: 166.1 mg
- Phosphorus: 330.7 mg
- Copper: 0.7 mg
- To ensure the freshness of Nourish Unpolished Lobia, it is important to store them properly.
- The best way to store Lobia is to keep them in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
- This will prevent moisture from getting in and spoiling the beans.
- Lobia can also be stored in the freezer for longer periods of time. To do this, simply place the beans in an airtight freezer-safe container or bag and store them in the freezer.
- When you’re ready to use them, thaw them out in the refrigerator overnight and cook as desired.
- You can boil them and add them to your salads
- Lobias or Cowpeas are also commonly added to soups and cakes
- These beans are often used as a standalone ingredient in gravies and curries.