Dried Fenugreek leaves are commonly known as Kasoori Methi in North India. It is a great flavouring agent in various Indian dishes. It has a bitter-sweet taste but great nutrient value. If you regularly consume Nourish Kasoori Methi, it will provide you with major nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, and vitamins A, B6 and C. Many people have been using this spice as a nutritional supplement for ages because it has specific properties that can help fight some diseases.
- Rich in calcium
- Rich in Vitamin A, B6 and C
- Rich in Micronutrients
Nutritional value per 100 gm
Energy – 346.54 kcal
Protein – 19.91 g
Carbohydrates – 54.80 g
Fat – 5.30 g
- Keep in a cool and dry place
- Keep it away from direct sunlight
- Store it in an airtight container to retain fragrance
- It is a common ingredient in pickles
- You can make various curries and vegetable combos using Nourish Kasoori Methi.