Kalonji is a flavourful spice, also known as Black Cumin or Nigella seeds was originally discovered in Ancient Egypt. This amazing spice is rich in essential nutrients like amino acids, Vitamins and dietary fibres. If you regularly add Nourish Kalonji to your diet it will help you fight health issues like acne, diabetic symptoms, liver problems etc.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Aids blood sugar regulation
- Has cancer-fighting properties
Nutritional value per 100 gm
Energy – 495.33 kcal
Protein – 20.57 g
Carbohydrates – 41.77 g
Fat – 27.33 g
- Keep in a cool and dry place
- Keep it away from direct sunlight
- Store it in an airtight container to retain fragrance
- You can eat the seeds raw or have them with honey and water to get medical benefits.
- You can also toast them and add them to your bread and curry recipes.
- You can add them in smoothies, yoghurt and oatmeal.