Jeera or Cumin is one of the most common ingredients in Indian and other south Asian cuisines. It has a strong aroma and flavour. Known for its potent carminative, stimulant, antiseptic, and anti-hypertensive properties, this magical seed is a great ingredient to add to your meals. Nourish Jeera is rich in essential oils, oleoresins, tannins, sesquiterpenes, etc.
- Helps control blood sugar levels
- Helps in weight management
- Fights bacteria
Nutritional value per 100 gm
Energy – 436.02 kcal
Protein – 18.42 g
Carbohydrates – 48.69 g
Fat – 18.62 g
- Keep in a cool and dry place
- Keep it away from direct sunlight
- Store it in an airtight container to retain fragrance
- You can add them to your regular meals as a seasoning ingredient.
- You can also soak a table spoon Nourish Jeera in water for a night and drink it in the morning. It will help improve your digestion.