Rs.88 – Rs.170
- Unpolished – No polish means to be closest to the real natural product without being subjected to undesired polishing process and chemical adulterants into your diet in order to retain most of the original nutritive content and taste. Unpolished dal takes lesser time to cook as compared to polished dal retaining its nutrients and natural taste.
- Filled with Goodness of Fibre and Proteins- Black chickpeas are rich in both soluble and insoluble fiber as well as proteins, both of which aid weight loss. The soluble fiber in black chickpeas binds the bile acids and prevents them from being absorbed by the body, thus reducing cholesterol levels.
- Loaded with Iron – Being a rich source of iron, black chickpeas can help prevent anaemia and boost your energy levels. The nutrients present in black chana act as antioxidants to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Hygienically Packed – Being both convenient and user-friendly, the zip lock packaging features high-barrier laminates to deliver optimal protection to the packed products and allows freshness and shelf life to last longer.
- Kala Chana is also Protein for Vegetarians – Kala chana as a protein is deemed safe for vegetarians because they are naturally combined with whole grain or whole wheat protein.
Nourish Desi Chana has much higher fiber content and lower Glycemic Index. Nourish Desi Chana can be used in a variety of Indian dishes like falafels, hummus, curries as well as salads, soups, and even in the quick snack. The seeds are excellent sources of protein.