Cinnamon is one of the oldest spices, popular in various parts of the world for its distinctive medicinal properties. It is extracted from the bark of cinnamon trees.
In Indian kitchens, it is called Dal Chini and is added to various dishes to enhance flavour and aroma. It has a warm, woody and spicy flavour to it. An essential ingredient in Garam Masala, this spice is a must-have in your spice mix. It is often used to make various Ayurvedic medicines to treat flu, edema, cough, indigestion etc.
- Anti Inflammatory
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Relieves digestive discomfort
Nutritional value per 100 gm
Energy – 369.73 kcal
Protein – 3.47 g
Carbohydrates – 76.34 g
Fat – 5.61 g
- Keep in a cool and dry place
- Keep it away from direct sunlight
- Store it in an airtight container to retain fragrance
- You can add your own Garam Masala using your choice of spices, including Nourish Dal Chini.
- You can also add it to your home remedies for issues like headaches, pimples, etc