Did you know that Kabuli Chana is a superfood that is rich in protein and low in fat making it a perfect choice to add in your meals. There are hundreds of recipes you can make using these delicious pulses.
Nourish Unpolished Kabuli Chana will be a great addition to your meals because it retains all the superfood nutrients. So, if you want a tasty evening snack then take some Nourish Kabuli Chana and saute it in a spoon of olive oil along with some spices of your choice. If you want to make your salads interesting and healthy then add some boiled Kabuli Chana to it.
At Nourish, we believe that good nutrition is essential for a healthy and happy life. That’s why we are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality and most nutritious food products possible. Our Unpolished Kabuli Chana is no exception, with its rich flavour, amazing health benefits, and pure, unprocessed nature.
- High fibre content
- Great Taste
- Rich in Protein
- Improves heart health
- Packed with nutrients
Nutritional Value Per 100 g
Calories: 385 kcal
Total Fat: 5.5 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 3.6 mg
Potassium: 356 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 64.2 g
Dietary Fibre: 12.4 g
Protein: 19.5 g
Iron: 3.9 mg
Calcium: 112.6 mg
Magnesium: 110 mg
Phosphorus: 356.2 mg
Copper: 0.8 mg
- Always store uncooked Kabuli Chana in an airtight container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Make sure the container is clean and dry before storing the chana.
- If storing for longer periods, it is recommended to store the chana in the refrigerator or freezer to keep it fresh for longer.
- Before cooking the stored chana, rinse it with fresh water and discard any discoloured or damaged chana.
- Soak the Kabuli Chana overnight or for at least 6-8 hours.
- Rinse the soaked chana with fresh water and discard the water.
- Cook the chana in a pressure cooker with enough water to cover it. Add salt and any other seasonings you prefer.
- Cook on medium heat for 10-12 whistles or until the chana is tender.
- Once done, drain any excess water and use the cooked chana in various recipes like chana masala, hummus, salads, or chaat.