Rs.98 – Rs.195
- Unpolished - No polish means being closest to real natural Chana without being subjected to undesired polishing process and chemical adulterants into your diet. Unpolished chana takes lesser time to cook as compared to polished dal retaining its original nutrients and natural taste.
- Healthy Carbohydrates- Chickpeas provide the body with a slow and gradual release of energy over an extended period and thereby help in stabilizing the blood sugar levels.
- Loaded with Goodness of Fibre - Chickpeas are loaded with fiber and hence aid digestion. It also helps in maintaining the pH levels and the microbes of the gut, thereby facilitating digestion.
- Rich in Antioxidants - Chickpeas contain antioxidants such as Vitamin C and E and beta carotene that help in fighting the oxidative stress.
- Hygienically Packed - Being both convenient and user-friendly, the zip lock packaging features high-barrier laminates to deliver optimal protection to the packed products and allows freshness and shelf life to last longer.
Also known as Chole, Garbanzo Beans and Egyptian Peas, White Chickpeas or Kabuli Chana has a lovely nutty flavour. In India, it is used to make curries, added to salads and even in dips. Kabuli Chana is especially popular in North India. It must be soaked for several hours before cooking as it is a “very hard” bean.