Nourish brings to you premium quality almonds (Badam) which are loaded with lots of healthy fats, antioxidants, protein, fibre, magnesium, and vitamin E. Almonds (Badam) are low in saturated fat and do not contain any cholesterol, making them a healthy food ingredient for making snacks and meals. The best quality Nourish Almonds (Badam) can lower bad cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels.
- High in protein and fibre
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Improve bone health
- Rich in vitamin E
- Boost immunity
- Reduce bad cholesterol levels
- Help control blood pressure levels
Nutritional Value Per 100 g
Energy 642 Kcal
Protein 21.7 g
Carbohydrate 14.5 g
Total Fat 55.2 g
Dietary Fibre 13.0 g
Magnesium 299.0 mg
Phosphorus 577.0 mg
Potassium 375.8 mg
Sodium 5.3 mg
Cholesterol 0.0 g
Iron 4.6 mg
Calcium 205.5 mg
- Proper storage is crucial for maintaining the freshness and flavour of almonds (Badam).
- An airtight container or a resealable bag in a cool and dry place is the perfect storage for almonds (Badam).
- Moisture and direct sunlight can spoil or turn almonds (Badam) rancid, so avoid exposing them to these elements.
- Refrigerating almonds (Badam) is crucial if you’re living in a warm and humid climate to prevent them from spoiling.
- Take a handful of almonds (Badam) for a fulfilling and wholesome quick snack.
- Almonds (Badam) can be used in baking to add a nutty flavour and crunchy texture to recipes.
- You can use almonds (Badam) in cookies, cakes, muffins, and other baked goods.
- You can also make almond flour by grinding almonds (Badam) in a food processor or blender, which can be used as a gluten-free flour substitute in recipes.
- Almonds (Badam) can be used in savoury dishes as well. Toasted almonds (Badam) can be sprinkled on top of salads, roasted vegetables, or stir-fries for an added crunch.
- Experiment with different ways to use almonds (Badam) in your cooking and snacking to enjoy their unique taste and health benefits.