- Oil & Ghee
Bail Kolhu Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil
Mustard oil; an Indian kitchen staple and the most popular cooking oil in the country. Bail Kolhu Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil is not just any cooking oil brand, it is a legacy that people pass on from generation to generation because of their trust in the brand.
Bail Kolhu Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil is extracted from the best quality mustard seeds and undergoes many layers of testing before being sold. It promises a punch of pungency and 100% authenticity.
Key Benefits of Mustard Oil
Bail Kolhu Kachi Ghani Mustard oil is not only famous for its pungency and unique flavours but also for its role in improving overall bodily function. It is extremely beneficial for your health. The following are some of its key benefits:
- 100% Cold Pressed
- High in omega 3- essential fatty acids
- 0% transfat
- Rich in Monounsaturated and Polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Anti-fungal properties
Nutritional Value Per 100 gm
- Energy- 900 kcal
- Protein- 0g
- Carbohydrates- 0g
- Sugar- 0g
- Fatty Acid Composition- Fat 100%
- Saturated Fatty Acids- 7.8 g
- Poly-Unsaturated Fatty Acids- 28.8 g
- Mono-Unsaturated Fatty Acids- 63.4 g
- Trans Fatty Acids- 0g
- Cholesterol- 0 mg
- Vitamin E- 40 mg
- Added Vitamin A- 750 mcg* RE**
- Added Vitamin D2- 11.25 mcg*
- You must store your edible oils in a clean container, preferably glass or metal.
- Keep them away from light.
- If you are placing your edible oil container on an open shelf, make sure there is no direct light falling on that surface at any point in time.
- If you store your cooking oil in the fridge, use a cold-resistant container.
- Bail Kolhu Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil has a high smoke point of 480°F [248.89°C]. You can use it to sauté or stir-fry vegetables.
- You can also use this cooking oil to heat spices and chillies to make tadkas for your dals and veggies.
- You can also use it for deep-frying.