To make this delicious mithai you’ll need:
• Sooji 150 grams
• Sugar 150 grams
• Milk Powder 2 tablespoons
• Elaichi powder
• Milk 300 ml
1. In a kadai, put 2 spoons of ghee.
2. In this kadhai, add sooji and roast. In this add 2 cup milk, and then cook. Once the sooji becomes thick, cool it down and make a dough.
3. To prepare chashni, take 1 cup sugar, and water which has kesar mixed in it and then cook it for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Now add ghee, elaichi powder and mil powder and mix the dough. Make small bowls out of the dough after adding the dry fruits and then press it a little.
5. In a pan fry this mix and then take it out and add to the chashni prepared.