To make this cool wrap you’ll need:
1. Multigrain atta – 1 cup
2. Maida – 1/4th cup
3. Sugar – 1 teaspoon
4. Salt – 1 teaspoon
6. Milk powder – 2 tablespoon
7. Capsicum 1 small chopped
8. Tomato 1 medium chopped
9. Cabbage roughly chopped
10. Green chilli 1 chopped
11. Rai 1 teaspoon
12. Hing 1 teaspoon
13. Salt to taste
14. Urad Dal 1 cup
15. Rice 1 cup
1. In a grinder make a paste out of overnight soaked rice and urad dal.
2. Make idlis out of this batter in an idli maker
3. Break the cooked idli into smaller pieces and keep aside
4. In a pan pour some oil. Put rai, hing, salt, turmeric powder and the chopped vegetables.
5. Add green chilli and the broken idli to this mix. Fry well. Keep aside.
6. In the same pan add some oil and fry the cottage cheese. Keep aside.
7. Make dough out of multigrain atta and maida along with some milk powder. Make sure to add some salt and sugar to balance the taste.
8. Roll out a roti and cook the roti.
9. To make the wrap, take a roti and spread some ketchup on it. Stuff the idli mix and the cottage cheese. Wrap tight.
Pro tip: Add some grated cheese to this and the flavours are just going to be amazing.