This #BhukkadsMarch we bring to you a delicious roll made with multigrain atta and stuffed with fiber rich chana dal and gluten free basmati rice. This is a recipe you definitely need to try.
1. Nourish multigrain atta 1 cup
2. Ghee 1 teaspoon
3. Water as required
1. Nourish Chana Dal 1/2 cup
2. Nourish Basmati Rice 1 cup
3. Boiled potato 1cup
4. Salt as required
5. Red chilli Powder 1teaspoon
6. Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
7. Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
8. Nourish Sooji 2 teaspoon
9. Nourish Multigrain atta 2 teaspoon
10. Butter 1 teaspoon
11. Milk 1 glass
12. Nourish papad for rolling..4
1. Nourish mustard oil 2 teaspoon
2. Nourish vermicelli 1 cup
3. Salt as required
4. Schezwan sauce sauce 1 teaspoon
5. Red and yellow bell peppers 1 cup
1. Take nourish multigrain atta. Add water and knead a soft dough.
2. Cover it and keep aside.
3. Take a pan, add butter, add sooji & multigrain atta. Sauté this for few minutes.
4. Add milk and mix well. No lumps should be formed.
5. Stir it continuously till it becomes thick. Out of this take out 2 tablespoons for later use.
6. Add boiled chane dal and boiled basmati and mix.
7. Next, add boiled mashed potato, along with all dry ingredients and mix well.
8. Let it cool. Now take another pan, add some mustard oil and heat.
9. Now add schezwan sauce and bell peppers.
10. Now add some boiled vermicelli and mix it well.
11. Take one Papad, dip it in water and then dab on a cloth.
12. Keep dal and the boiled rice mixture on the papad and roll it carefully. Seal the sides.
13. Again dip another papad in water, dab on cloth and cover the first roll carefully.
14. Likewise prepare all rolls.You will get 2 rolls with 4 papad.
15. Shallow fry the papad rolls in mustard oil on low flame.
16. It’s time to make chapatis for frankie.
17. Roll ball size dough into a roti with the help of rolling pin.
18. Apply ghee on both sides of the chapati and cook till it changes colour.
19. Take a chapati, spread white sauce which was kept aside. On that spread ketchup.
20. Now spread vermicelli on the chapatti
21. Place the papad roll and carefully roll the chapati.
22. Cover the end with silver foil.
Serve rolls with ketchup.