Want to try something different this Holi? How about some #ArharChandrakala!
This BhukkadsMarch get your hands on this healthy and amazing snack recipe. It’s a dual flour crispy coating stuffed with some fiber rich arhar dal.
To make this hatke snack recipe you’ll need:
• Nourish Arhar Daal – 1/2 bowl
• Nourish Sooji-1/2 bowl
• Nourish Maida -1/2 bowl
• Nourish Besan -1 bowl
• Nourish Atta -1/2 bowl
• Nourish Sunflower Oil -for frying
• Hing -1/2 tbsp
• Turmeric powder-1/2tbsp
• Cumin – 1tbsp
• Kasuri methi-1/2tbsp
• Red chilli powder -1/2tbsp
• Ajwain -1 tbsp
• Saunf -1/2tbsp
• Nourish desi ghee -4tbsp
1. Take a bowl and add maida, sooji, atta.
2. Then add salt as per taste followed by ajwain.
3. Add some water, desi ghee and knead it to make a dough. Keep it aside and let it rest for 20 minutes.
4. Take another bowl and add besan in it.
5. Then add salt ,desi ghee, turmeric powder and kasuri methi.
6. Add some water and knead it into a dough and keep it aside to rest for 20 minutes.
To prepare the stuffing-
1. Take a pan, add some oil, hing, jeera.
2. Then add arhar daal (soaked in water and grinded roughly) .
3. Cook it on medium flame.
4. Add salt as per taste, chilli powder , saunf.
5. When it turns light brown, pour it in a bowl and let it cool.
1. Take both the dough and make small pieces.
2. Now roll them like a roti and cut in square shapes.
3. Take both of them together and now roll it together and cut small pieces.
4. Roll them and now fill the stuffing and cover it with another piece.
5. Take a kadhai, add some oil and let it heat.
6. Now deep fry the Chandrakalas and plate them.
Serve with green chutney.