Now don’t we all just love cutlets? This #BhukkadsMarch, give the all time favourite aloo cutlet a lip smacking twist. Our evening snack is sorted!
To make this quick snack you’ll need:
• 4 boiled potatoes
• 1 cup roasted dalia
• 1 cup boil lobia
• 2 green chilli
• 1 cup chopped palak
• Salt as required
• 1 tablespoon chilli flakes
• 1/2 cup boiled peas
• 1 cup vermicelli
• A pinch of chaat masala
• Oil to fry
1. Boil the potatoes and then mash it.
2. To the mashed potato add ground/roasted dalia. This will help bind the mix.
3. Next add some boiled lobia, paklak and chopped chilli. Add salt as per taste, some chilli flakes and some ginger (mashed). Add some chaat masala and mix everything well.
4. Grease your palm with some oil and then make a small dough. Shape it like you desire and then roll it in some vermicelli.
5. In an pan heat some oil and then once it’s hot enough add the cutlets. Cook well on both sides.
Pro Tip: Take it out on a tissue paper so that it soaks the excess oil. Serve with ketchup or green chutney.