To make this quick snack you’ll need:
• Urad dal dhuli- 1 cup
• Besan-2 table spoon
• Refined wheat flour(Maida)- 2 tablespoon
• Sooji- 2 tablespoon
• Vermicelli- 1 cup
• Boiled mashed potatoes- 2 medium size
• Finely chopped onion- 1 medium size
• Finely chopped capsicum- 1 medium size
• Salt- as per taste
• Red chilli- 1 tea spoon
• Dry mango powder- 1 tea spoon
• Chat masala- 1 tea spoon
• Oil for frying
1. Soak urad dal in water overnight or for 4-5 hours. Then strain the water and grind the urad dal in a mixer. Make a fine paste.
2. Take a bowl and transfer the urad dal into the bowl. Add the mashed potatoes, besan, maida, sooji, chopped onion and capsicum. Add the spices to this mix, and then mix all of it well
3. Shape it into desired form and refrigerate for half an hour.
4. To fry, dip the stored cutlet in some vermicelli and deep fry in hot oil.
Serve hot with some tomato ketchup.