Grilled paneer combined in a delicious tangy red sauce, sounds tempting right? Do try this tongue tingling recipe!
• Mustard Oil
• Handful of cashews & almonds
• 2 medium sized onions chopped
• 2 tomatoes chopped
• 2-3 cloves of garlic
• A small piece of ginger
• 1 bay leaf
• 1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds
• 1 teaspoon kasuri methi
• A cup of curd
• 2-3 cloves (laung)
• A small piece of cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon garam masala
• 25 grams butter
• 1 teaspoon turmeric
• 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
• Salt to taste
• Paneer 250 grams
1. In a pan add mustard oil.Once hot add chopped onions and saute.
2. Add the tomatoes right away as well. And let it cook
3. Once the onins are slightly pink. Add the dry fruits. Cook well. And keep aside to cool.
4. Slightly fry the panner in some oil and keep aside.
5. Once the mixture is cooled, blend it in a mixer. The paste should be semi thick in consistency.
6. In a pan then add oil. Add the bay leaves
7. Add the paste to the mix.
8. Once the paste starts to cook add your masala and salt.
9. Add some curd and cook
10. Once the paste turns thicker add the paneer and cook.
11. Once the gravy dries off add some kasuri methi as garnish.