we bring you #ChickenFriedRice, a super fast to make restaurant style dish that’s perfect for the busy weeknights and is healthier as compared to your takeouts.
Also there is a nice pasta salad accompaniment in the end. So don’t forget to watch the entire video.
To make this delicious meal you’ll need:
For chicken fried rice:
• 100 gm chicken
• 500 gm rice
• 1/2 cup peas
• 1/2cup carrot
• 1/2 cup capcicum
• 1/2 cup beans
• 1 small onion
• Garlic cloves 3-4
• 1 green chilli
• 2-3 spoons oil
• 1 spoon soy sauce
• 1 spoon vinegar
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic onion and chilli and sauté for 2 min. Next add chicken pieces and fry till oil separates
2. Then add beans, carrot and capsicum
3. Now add salt and pepper and cook for around 5-7 min.
4. Now add pre cooked rice with boiled peas add soy sauce and vinegar give it a good toss. Fried rice is ready
For pasta salad
• Your favorite pasta 1 cup
• 2-3 spoons of vegetables like onion, capsicum, carrot, sweet corn etc..
• 2 spoonn mayonnaise
• 2 spoon curd
• Salt and pepper
1. Pre cook the pasta with salt
2. In a large bowl add curd, mayonnaise, salt and pepper mix it well then add all veggies and pasta
3. Mix it very gently and your salad is ready.