• 1 cup boiled macroni
• 1 cup urad dal
• 2 teaspoon multigrain atta
• 2 teaspoon besan
• 1 cup water
• Salt according to taste
• Hing according to taste
• Red chilli powder according to taste
• Kitchen Masala according to taste
• 1 teaspoon hara dhania powder
• 1 cup chopped onion
• 1 cup chopped shimla mirch
• 1 tablespoon ginger, garlic
• Pizza Seasoning
• Oil For frying
• 1 papas for garnishing
1. First wash urad dal and drain it and keep in wet clot. Next dry roast the dal on a tava.
2. In another bowl, add some multi grain atta, besan and the roasted urad dal. Mix well and add some water to make a batter of this mix.
3. Once the batter is ready, add macaroni and some chopped onions and capsicum.
4. Add the dry seasoning and spices to this mix.
5. In a kadhai, heat some oil and add the small pakodas.
6. Fry well and serve wuth papad and chutney.