A mildly-sweet, saffron-flavoured #Sheermal popularly used as an accompaniment to non vegetarian dishes and even as is with a hot cup of tea.
ATTA- 1 CUP
DESI GHEE- 1 CUP
CASTOR SUGAR-1/2 CUP
ELAICHI POWDER-1 TSP
WATER OR MILK AS REQUIRED FOR MAKING SOFT DOUGH
CHOPPED PISTA-1/2 CUP
CHOPPED ALMONDS-1/2 CUP
CHOPPED CASHEWNUTS-1/2 CUP
ROSE PETALS-1/4 CUP
ROSE ESSENCE-1 TBSP
SEASME SEEDS-1/2 CUP
1. Take a bowl and add atta, sugar & 2 tbsp ghee make a bread consistency with your finger.
2. Add little milk or water to make a soft dough.
3. Divide the dough into 3 parts keep aside
4. Take one part of the dough add rose essence mix well.
5. Take second part of the dough add elaichi powder mix well.
6. Take 3 rd part of the dough keep same.
7. Now take rose flavored dough add some fine chopped rose petals mix well roll out the dough like a thick roti. Spread the remaining rose petals spray some water press it nicely keep aside.
8. Take elaichi flavored dough roll out the dough like a thick roti. Cover the sides with chopped cashew nuts, second layer of chopped almonds n center with chopped pistachios spray some water press it nicely keep aside.
9. Take the plain dough roll out it like a thick roti. Cover it with sesame seeds. Spray some water press it nicely.
10. Now bake it at tandoor for 5 to 7 minutes, in micro wave. Bake it at 180 degree for 12 to 15 mints.
11. Now brush it with dress ghee nicely cut into desired shape serve hot as a dessert.