vermicelli upma is a ready to cook food with high protein. Try this recipe !
Delicious Sprouts Recipe, Use Nourish products in Ingredients !
Sheer Khurma Recipe - Made with Nourish Desi Ghee
A rich vermicelli pudding recipe made with milk, rich nuts, dates and sugar, the #SheerKhurma is often made during Eid across households in India. If you are a fan of this rich Mughal delicacy,you can now make this festive treat anytime.
- Desi ghee ½ cup
- Cashew 20-25
- Almonds 20-25
- Pistachio 20-25
- Raisins 20-25
- Vermicelli ½ cup
- Condensed milk 1 spoon
- Milk 700 ml
- Sugar ½ cup
- Dry Dates 2-3
- Charoli 2 spoons
- Saffron/Kesar 2 pinch
- Cardamom powder 1 teaspoon
- Heat ghee in a pan
- Add cloves and dry fruits and fry till they are slightly browned.
- Remove them on a plate.
- Add vermicelli and fry till slightly browned. Remove on a plate.
- Add milk and dates in the same pan and cook for 10-12 minutes until the milk is slightly thickened.
- Add the roasted vermicelli and dry fruits and cook for another 1-0-12 minutes until the vermicelli softens.
- Add sugar, saffron and cardamom powder and cook for another minute.
- Cook for another 5 minutes. And your Sheer Khurma is now ready to be served.
To get the ingredients home delivered head to NourishStore.
Also, don’t forget to like share and subscribe to our channel for some amazingly delicious content.
How about some macaroni in a glass with a twist.
One of the easiest and definitely the most loved recipe.
A delicious roll made with multigrain atta & stuffed with chana dal
The time favourite aloo cutlet but with a lip smacking twist.
Some aloo and pasta tikki along with gluten free basmati rice.
Treating ourselves to some healthy and easy to make pasta
Yummy, flavorful, and quite easy to make, it’s the perfect dish