Who says Dalia should be boring? Stuff it into some lasgna instead. Some deliciously flavoured veggies, stuffed in lasagna sheets and baked to perfection, the #BakedDaliaLasagna recipe is a great option for your next get together or even as a lunch or dinner option for yourself.
- Italian Seasoning
- Lasagna sheets
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Onions chopped
- Boil lasagne sheets in plenty of water with oil and salt .Drain excess water and keep all the sheets separately so that it does not sticks to each other.
- Make a sauce with tomato and onion chopped .Adjust seasoning.
- Soak Dalia for an hour and sauté in little butter.
- Make a white sauce and add chopped mushroom and veggies with Dalia .
- Roughly chopp spinach and toss boiled corn and sauteed it with Italian Seasoning.
- Grease the baking pan with butter and layered all the three fillings over the lasagne sheets one by one and grate mozzarella Cheese over it and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degree.
Your baked dalia asagna is ready!