Super delicious, multi-layered methi parantha to seize the day.
“Craving for some honey chilli potato?
Now make it in a jiffy ”
An easy Veg Main Course Rice recipe made with Basmati Rice
A lip smacking Masala Chole recipe, made in authentic Punjabi Style.
The ultimate Navratri Halwa recipe is here. Have you tried yet?
How about some golden brown Puris made using multigrain atta
A sooji uttapam recipe to enjoy the most important meal of the day
Presenting everyone’s favourite street food – the Aloo Tikki.
Hasn’t it been a while since you had something different?
Sheer Khurma Recipe - Made with Nourish Desi Ghee
A rich vermicelli pudding recipe made with milk, rich nuts, dates and sugar, the #SheerKhurma is often made during Eid across households in India. If you are a fan of this rich Mughal delicacy,you can now make this festive treat anytime.
- Desi ghee ½ cup
- Cashew 20-25
- Almonds 20-25
- Pistachio 20-25
- Raisins 20-25
- Vermicelli ½ cup
- Condensed milk 1 spoon
- Milk 700 ml
- Sugar ½ cup
- Dry Dates 2-3
- Charoli 2 spoons
- Saffron/Kesar 2 pinch
- Cardamom powder 1 teaspoon
- Heat ghee in a pan
- Add cloves and dry fruits and fry till they are slightly browned.
- Remove them on a plate.
- Add vermicelli and fry till slightly browned. Remove on a plate.
- Add milk and dates in the same pan and cook for 10-12 minutes until the milk is slightly thickened.
- Add the roasted vermicelli and dry fruits and cook for another 1-0-12 minutes until the vermicelli softens.
- Add sugar, saffron and cardamom powder and cook for another minute.
- Cook for another 5 minutes. And your Sheer Khurma is now ready to be served.
To get the ingredients home delivered head to NourishStore.
Also, don’t forget to like share and subscribe to our channel for some amazingly delicious content.