Now don’t we all love some baked goodies that are an inseparable part of our tea time. Yes we’re talking about #AttaBiscuits. Made using multigrain atta, they’re rich in taste and good for health too as its made using immunity boosting desi ghee and jaggery.
• 1 cup multigrain atta
• ½ tsp baking powder
• A pinch of salt
• 1 tsp ilachai powder
• ½ cup ghee
• ¼ cup grated Jaggery
• 3 tbsp milk
1. Whisk the ghee and jaggery together. Once they turn pale and fluffy add the elaichi powder, and whisk again
2. Now add all the dry ingredients together in the bowl
3. Add milk and form a dough
4. Now roll and cut into desired shapes
5. Bake at 180°c for 12 minutes
Your delicious cookies are ready to be served along with some hot tea.